A 2000 year lineage of 76 kings throughout the intermdiate age of ancient Kemet.
The Abydos King List, also known as the Abydos Table, is a list of the names of seventy-six kings of Ancient Egypt, found on a wall of the Temple of Seti I at Abydos, Egypt.
It consists of three rows of thirty-eight cartouches (borders enclosing the name of a king) in each row.
One of the most intricate and powerful pieces of history on this site!
• 70% cotton, 30% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Size guide (Chest to fit inches)